A l l I
Notes and instructions on online submission
1. Fill in each of the fields below with the information you want displayed in the AllI archive. Note the character limit for each field.
2. Information is stored in the Model Emotion database and automatically uploaded to the archive
3. Uploads work best from desktop rather than from tablets or mobile
4. For questions, problems, or requests please contact
1. Describe how your AllI offers assistance for a particular challenge you or society faces, and thus improves one's condition, wellbeing, and generally provides support.
2. Describe how your AllI fosters reciprocity. How does the support one receives also benefit either the AllI or others via the AllI?
3. How is your AllI embodied embodied physically, digitally, or otherwise?
4. How does your AllI incorporate a technological capacity, even if that capacity does not yet exist?
An error occurred. Check to see if all fields are completed and within character limits.
Upload can take a minute or two. Please wait for the confirmation lightbox or error message before trying again.
"Media Experiences in the Age of Artificial Intelligence." This short piece in Japanese explores the relationship between AI and media, published in メディア用語基本事典（第２版）